Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day - 3

Another Valentine's Day card. This is from the new Cricut All Occasion Box Cards cartridge. I love this cartridge and am in the process of making them all. I love that you can mix and match the card base and the front banner.

This card looked like a Valentine's Day card, as opposed to a "Miss You" card.


I do not have this cartridge linked to my Design Space account yet, so I used my Expression to make it. When using your Expression, you cut all parts and pieces at 5.5". Make sure you have the Material Saver/Paper Saver button off in order to score correctly.

Recipe:
Cricut All Occasion Box Cards #20
Cut at 5.5" (on my Expression)
I used the banner from card #29 for the front of this card

Thanks for looking,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment