Sunday, February 7, 2016

Stampin Up! Happy Home

Hello friends. Yes, I am still crafting, but unfortunately not as much as I used to be able to.

I am now a Grandmother to 3 girls (5 yrs, 18 mos & 3 mos), 2 of which live with me full time. I love them all dearly, but they do not leave me much time for my blog (especially the 18 month old). I am going to try to post a little more often, but I can't guarantee anything (sorry).

Here is a card I made using the new Happy Home stamp set by Stampin Up! This set contains three separate scene stamps that I combined into one. I am still working on my inking/coloring, so it is not perfect my any means, but I love it just the same.


Recipe:
A2 card (Wild Wasabi)
Basic Black mat 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Whisper White mat 5 1/4" x 4"
Stampin Up Happy Home Stamp Set
Stamp-a-ma-jig

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, this is wonderful!!!! I want that stamp set!!!!

    ReplyDelete