Saturday, August 7, 2010

What a week!!!

What a week! It feels like forever since I've been in my craft room.

I went to Meijer's this week and picked up a few things.
1. A pack of 12 x 24 mats
2. Pumpkin Carvings Cartridge
3. Mini Monsters Cartridge
4. Tweezer Bee's (I have been looking all over for these and was very surprised to find them at Meijer's of all places).

I was so excited to find all of these things (in 2 trips to Meijer). I never knew they had a craft section until my friend Rhonda told me about it. Not to mention they price match. So, since JoAnn's had cartridges on sale this week I was able to get Mini Monsters on sale.

On Friday I got a call from my bank that someone had tried using my debit card to purchase a trip to Spain, so they froze my account. I was completely shocked. The bank cancelled my card and is reissuing a new one. Hopefully this charge will fall off my account in a couple of days and I will have access to my money again.

I learned a lesson - - even though my debit card says it is a Visa, I don't have the same protection as I would if it were an actual Visa credit card. I had gotten rid of all of my credit cards a couple of years ago and was so pleased with myself for spending within my means by using my debit card. Needless to say after all of this, I'm researching getting a credit card again.

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment