Friday, August 27, 2010

Thinking of You



This card was one of my "just playing" creations. I'm not entirely sure I like it, but decided to post it anyway. This was all created on the Gypsy.

Recipe:
Card - Just Because Cards - 10" x 7" (real dial size)
Sunflower window - Just Because Cards - 2.9" x 3"
Layers: Sunflower (and corresponding layers) - 1.19" x 4.5"
Thinking of You (shadow) - Gypsy Wanderings - 3.74" x 2"
Thinking of You - Gypsy Wanderings - 3.62" x 2"
Ok, the "O" in the word "of" was a flower which didn't really work with my sunflower card, so I used the layer of the sunflower to cover the the "O/flower" in the word "of" and welded that to the saying, and then layered it up and popdotted it off of the card. I also used some chalks to "dirty" it up a little.

Thanks for looking.
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment