Sunday, August 15, 2010

Trick or Treat .....

Sorry I haven't posted any projects lately. I just haven't had as much time in the craft room as I would like too. I am working on "trick or treat" treat bag toppers using the Pumpkin Carvings cartridge. I only get 10 to 15 trick or treaters, so this isn't a huge undertaking, but I wanted to get a start on them and not be rushed at the last minute. Plus I am trying to use all of the cute pumpkin faces so they won't all be alike. So, keep an eye open for these treat bags.

On a brighter note.... my bank account is all straightened out again and I just got my new debit card in the mail. I'm still shopping for a credit card (which I really don't want). Not sure whether to go with the prepaid ones or a regular credit card .... decisions, decisions .....

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment