Monday, January 14, 2013

Embossing Folders

I saw someone online make these tags for their embossing folders and of course had to give it a go.
Here are all of my tags/embossing folders. I love having them on this ring. I keep it hanging close by so I can look through it when I am making my cards.
I write the name of the embossing folder on the tag before embossing the tag.
I love that Provo Craft is now printing the name of the embossing folders on them. My folders that don't have the pre-printed name on them have a label from my label maker. Of course all of my embossing folders are in alphabetical order (as are all of my sample tags).
I created my tags using my Gypsy and Plantin SchoolBook. As you can see, I can fit 5 tags on a 8.5" x 11" piece of paper by cutting my tags at 4.8". I keep a ring of blank tags ready at all times (because I am constantly picking up new folders).

I hope you give this a try.

Thanks for looking,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment