Sunday, August 5, 2012

Baby Cards

Hello cafting friends. It has been a long time since I posted, but I haven't stopped crafting. My son got engaged recently and volunteered me to make all of the wedding invitations. I have been scouring the internet and Pinterest for ideas. I have so far sent them 10 samples to choose from. Thankfully, it sounds like it will be a small wedding!

Anyway on to my crafting ....

I participate in a Card Club at my local scrapbook store. We have a theme each month. This month was baby cards.


Recipe:
5.5" Doily Card - cut from Wild Card
5.25" circle - cut from Wild Card
2" Moon - Baby Steps
2" Mood & Cloud - Baby Steps
2" Baby Girl Sleeping - Baby Steps
1.75" Baby Boy Sleeping - Baby Steps
Cloud Cuttlebug embossing folder

Since I was mass producing these, I wasn't paying too much attention to the differences between the boy on cloud cut and the girl on cloud cut. So once I noticed there was a difference, I adjusted the size of he little boy to coincide with little girl.

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment