Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Cards - 1

This year I decided I was not going to make 50 identical christmas cards to send out. I have seen so many wonderful designs and ideas that I just couldn't decide on just one design. So, I decided to make only a few of each design and that way there would be a variety of cards going out. I will post my cards over the next few days.

CHRISTMAS CARDS - 1

My brand new local scrapbook store (The Vintage Butterfly in Monticello, IL) had a christmas card class a few weeks ago. I wasn't able to attend the class but went ahead and ordered the kit. These were so fast and fun to make (not to mention I finally learned how to use my Crop-a-dile that my friend Rhonda gave me quite some time ago).





Thank you Trish and Gayvien for these wonderful cards!!! I almost hate to send them out.

Thanks for looking,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment