Monday, November 7, 2011

Baby Shower

I have been so busy helping my good friend with a baby shower for her son and his girlfriend. It was on Sunday, so I finally will have time to work on my thanksgiving cards and my sister-in-laws birthday presents.

So, this will be a pretty big post with everything that I made for it.

DIAPER CAKE



Recipe:
69 diapers (any size)
top layer = 8 diapers
middle layer = 21 diapers
bottom layer = 40 diapers
decorate with ribbon, etc.
It's a Boy topper - New Arrival cut at 3.75"
Brown shadow - George & Basic Shapes cut at 4"
It's a Boy topper is attached to a chopstick

FAVORS




Recipe:
Brown cardstock - cut at 4" x 4" (score at 2" & fold)
Baby Boy paper - cut at 3.75" x 1.75"
Baby Face - cut from New Arrival at 1.5" and stamped with a Peachy Keen face stamp
Candy Bars used - Hershey's Assorted Miniatures
Candy Bar Wrappers - cut at 1.5" x 3" (you can get 32 wrappers out of a 12x12 sheet of paper)
Cello Bags - size 3.75" x 6" (purchased at Hobby Lobby)

DIAPER TRICYCLE





Recipe:
50 Diapers (any size)
2 Receiving Blankets
2 Bibs
1 pair of socks
1 4oz or 5oz bottle
1 Baby Washcloth
2 Diaper Pins
Ribbon
1 Toilet Paper Tube
1 Paper Towel Tube
Rubberbands
Glue Dots or Terrifically Tacky Tape

I got the instructions from Scrapalette's blog. She walks you through step by step, so check out her instructions HERE.

CARD BOX & THANK YOU CARDS



Recipe:
Metal box from Hobby Lobby
I attached paper & ribbon with Terrifically Tacky Tape
Cards - cut from New Arrival - cut at 7.75" (I made 50 cards/envelopes)
Thank You stamp is from one of My Pink Stamper's stamp sets, I'm not sure which one at the moment.

GIFT BAGS




Recipe:
The images on the gift bags were cut from Car Decals. Sorry, I can't seem to find the piece of paper where I wrote down what sizes I cut these out at. Hopefully I will come across it when I clean up the craft room.

WIPE CASE




Recipe:
Circles cut from George at various sizes from .25" to 1.5"
Name cut at 1.75" from Nursery Rhymes

I also made a little name banner to put across the front of the gift table, but I didn't get a picture of it. I will have to check to see if anyone else did. I will post it later if I can find one.

Whew .... time to clean up the craft room so I can start on my next projects!

Thanks for looking,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment