Saturday, October 15, 2011

Boss Day Card

Tomorrow is Boss Day ... I had a very hard time coming up with what kind of card to create for my boss. I came across this golfer and thought instantly of my boss. This is also the first center step card I've made. I got the instructions from Splitcoaststampers.com. The inside of the card I used my CRI-Kits I got quite a while ago and are just now using.




Recipe:
Card base - cream cardstock - cut and scored according to directions
D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder
Blue Cardstock - cut 2 at 1" x 4.5" and 3.5" x 4.5" (or you can cut them from George)
Grass - cut from MS Seasonal Cake Art - 5.57" x 1.74"
Golfer - cut Car Decals - cut three times at 4.25" - glue together and pop dot off of card

Inside of card:
Happy - Christmas cartridge
Boss - Gypsy Font
Day - Graphically Speaking

Thanks for looking,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment