Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Easter "Chick" Easel Card

I can't seem to find my "notes" on these cards accept that they are A2 Easel cards. I can't remember if I scraplifted this from someone of the messageboard or not. If I did, I can't seem to locate the post that I normally print out.

I remember gluing these together by oil lamp sometime before Easter 2011. We had lost power and my dear husband was out trying to get our generator running, so I sat at the kitchen table with the oil lamp gluing all my Easter cards so I could get them mailed out the next day. I was so afraid that when I looked at them in the "real light" that they would probably be a huge mess, but they turned out GREAT!



Recipe:
Card Base - 4.24" x 11"
Score at 5.5" & 3"
Peachy Keen Stamp Set = PK-520 Winter Face Assortment Package
The chick & nest was cut from Create a Critter, but I don't remember what size they are.
Cuttlebug - D'Vine Swirl embossing folder

Thanks for looking,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment