Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Toy Story Birthday Invitations

My nephew LOVES Toy Story, so I volunteered to make his birthday invitations.




Recipe:
5.75" x 5.75" - brown cardstock
5.5" x 5.5" - yellow cardstock
5.5" x 5.5" - white cardstok
5.25" x 5.25" - red cardstock
4.75" - Woody and all of his parts

Once I find out all of the "where's" and "when's" I will type it all up and run 5.5" x 5.5" white cardstock through my printer then adhere it to the back of the card.

Thanks for looking,
Melissa


*****EDIT*****
Well, just so everyone knows. According to my post office, cards this size cost more to mail. It weighs as a 44 cent card, but because it is an "odd size" you have to add an additional 20 cents, so be prepared to spend 64 cents to mail a 6 x 6 card/envelope. I found out the hard way as a bunch of my Christmas cards were returned for additional postage.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment