Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm still here!

Sorry I haven’t posted anything in a while.  Things have been pretty crazy here.  My daughter is a single mom, of a precious 3 month old, and works nights and still lives at home (mind you I work full time also).  So my evenings have been consumed with taking care of my precious granddaughter.  I did have some time this past weekend to empty out my scrap room (which had become a “drop zone” for many boxes from baby items) and reconfigure it, so hopefully it will be a little more user friendly.  I have played a little with the new Cricut LITES (that I said I was only going to buy 2 of and have ended up with 4).  I am anxious to get these on my Gypsy so I can REALLY play. 

 

I have started a card that I will be sending to my best friend from high school who just had her second baby, so I will be posting it as soon as I find the time to finish it. (LOL)  It seems to be taking me a long time to get anything “accomplished” these days.  A simple card that I would normally whip up in an hour is now taking me 3 days … oh well, I wouldn’t trade my time with my granddaughter for anything!

 

Take care!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment